Sunday, November 13, 2011

Games I Play

   I generally play games like DragonFable (www.dragonfable.com) or AQ Worlds (www.aq.com). I also have an iPhone where I play games like Pocket God, Amazing Breaker, and DragonVale.  You can also play these games on an iPod touch. My AQ Worlds (AQW for short) name is Jont2 and I'm a level 28 right now. My Game Center ID is Jont828. I also played a game called U.B. Funkeys. It was pretty fun, but my hub broke and I didn't want to spent $20 to get a new one. It wnt out of business, but some people say its running again. I am also a huge Star Wars fan. I have Star Wars The Force Unleashed for my PS3. I have heard of a game called SkyLanders. It sounds fun, but I am not sure about it. If you can, please write a review on SkyLanders.

No comments:

Post a Comment